TCM Facial with Gua Sha
TCM Facial with Gua Sha (20 minutes) and our TCM Facial with Facial Cupping Gua Sha Combo (40 minutes)
Gua Sha (Pronounced Gwa Sha) is a part of our Traditional Chinese Medicine Toolbox, along with acupuncture, herbs, moxa, and cupping.
Our signature 20 minute Gua Sha Facial $50
Utilizes rose quartz accompanied by argon oil infused with our signature Resilient Skin essential oil blend, to massage the muscles of the face and neck. Unlike therapeutic pain focused gua sha, which leaves behind the tell- tale signs of petechia, facial gua sha does not leave bruises or marks on the skin.
Our signature 40 minute TCM Facial includes Facial Cupping along with Gua Sha. $70
Small facial cups are used to gently pull the skin away from the deeper layers of facia. This increases blood flow and rejuvenates the skin without leaving cupping marks behind. The suction effect pulls blood into the area of skin underneath the cup, saturating the tissue with fresh oxygenated blood, and promotes new blood vessel formation. Some of the benefits you can look for with regular TCM Facials are:
- Improved Circulation resulting in less puffiness
- More robust blood flow improving hydration of the skin
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved lymphatic drainage to minimize bloating
- Release the facia that hugs the muscle
- Less darkness around the eyes, brighter skin tone
- Relieve tension in the jaw and temples
- Contours and sculpts the jaw line, neck and forehead
Even with one TCM Facial you may see benefits, and if you are looking for deeper, more meaningful change we recommend 2 per week for the first week, and then one weekly for 3 weeks, to maximize the benefits of the therapy.
These sessions are addictive.