Welcome to Baltimore County’s First Full-Service Acupuncture Clinic
Stressed? Fatigued? Hurting?
The Resilient Health Acupuncture team will provide the acupuncture services you need to achieve relief from physical and emotional stresses, including:
- Chronic & Acute Pain
- Depression & Anxiety
- Migraines & Chronic Headaches
- Sports Injuries
- Digestive issues
Improve your ability to recover from illness and injury.
Offering two convenient locations in Nottingham and Hunt Valley, our acupuncturists regularly help customers bounce back from chronic pain and other challenges using natural, effective, and affordable techniques, allowing them to spring back into shape and into a healthier, happier life.
Comprehensive services include:
- Full Spectrum Medical Acupuncture: A traditional, private session includes an in-depth consultation and the development of a treatment plan schedule.
- Standard Acupuncture: New and improved 30-minute sessions designed to treat 1 or 2 main complaints using points from the elbows down, knees down, ears and head. New COVID-19 precautions give each client their own space.
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss: Compatible with any weight loss program, our acupuncture protocol assists with cravings, digestive blockages, and weight maintenance strategies with acupuncture support.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: Affordable, all-natural treatments aid in facial rejuvenation, acne control, and more.
- Community Acupuncture: Specialists treat symptoms including back and neck pain, in a quiet, relaxing community setting, providing an ideal frequency and dosage of acupuncture.
Resilient Health Acupuncture also offers Traditional Chinese Medicine solutions and LED Light Therapy (Phototherapy) that provide numerous therapeutic benefits.
Affordable Acupuncture Care
Resilient Health Care takes pride in providing exceptional acupuncture services at prices that will not break the bank.
- Community Acupuncture sessions are just $30.
- Standard Acupuncture sessions are just $45, or 6 for $240 with our Acusaver option.
- Private sessions are $80, significantly lower than the norm.
Resilient Health Acupuncture does accept insurance for private sessions (copays range from $10 to $50), as well as cash, checks, and credit for our Open Room acupuncture sessions. Our team is also happy to check your insurance policy for acupuncture coverage.
Resilient Health Acupuncture Can Help You Bounce Back.