Keeping you safe during COVID-19
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, RHA has worked hard to implement changes in clinic that will allow our clients to get the services they need, and keep our clients and staff safe.
Here are the changes you will see:
- Our appointments are staggered so that there will be no client contact in waiting areas.
- All staff and clients will wear masks in clinic. If you don’t have one we will provide one for you.
- There are sanitizing stations throughout the clinic and in each room, you will sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- No one who is sick, has a cough or a fever will be seen in clinic at this time.
- We have made changes to our Community acupuncture services by increasing our private room capacity and compartmentalizing, dividing and reducing our community area.
- All common surfaces are disinfected throughout the day and before and after each client’s visit, and we have reduced common touch areas.
Please call or email the office if you have further questions about our response and your safety during your acupuncture sessions. Your health and safety is our priority.
Resilient Health Acupuncture is Baltimore County’s first full-service acupuncture clinic.
Resilience is defined as the ability to recover from difficulties and spring back into shape after stress and change. At Resilient we meet you where you are and provide the support you need for relief from physical and emotional/mental stress. Our team will work with you towards long term health and Resilience from anywhere on your journey.
Full Spectrum Acupuncture is our traditional Private Acupuncture session which includes an in depth consultation on health history, symptoms, and treatment plan schedule.
Standard Acupuncture is our New and Improved Community Session answer to social distancing.
Private skin care sessions for acne treatment, scarring and skin rejuvenation.